Springtime/summer makeup trends for 2013 are simply fabulous and versatile with many styles. I am personally amazed how bold some of these trends are, for example, according to glamour magazine; adding rhinestone jewels to your eyeshadow is going to be the must-do thing for this summer. I'll probably would rock the rhinestone eyeshadow jewel at a party or festival but you wont catch me wearing that in church or to work...... no ma'am but I am going to definitely try it out sometime this summer. Rhinestone jewel is not the only springtime/summer make-up trend because there's more. (Click read more below)
Make-up trends for springtime/summer 2013
- Shimmery silver eyeshadows/with black eyeliner and nude lipstick
- Any pink hue eyeshadow, eyeliner, lipstick and/or lip gloss.
- Golden smoky eyeshadow with black or brown eyeliner on lower lash line.
- All natural beauty (nude makeup)
- Eyeshadow only on the lower lash line
- Grungy edge: black or dark brown eyeliner on lower lash line
- No eye makeup but wear the brightest color lipstick you can find (like neon pink)
- Neon color eyeliners
- Bronze blush
- Bold lashes
Enjoy beautifying yourself..... I know I do. :)
"And that's KiKi Real"
Similar Post You May Like: